Saturday, December 16th at 9am PST / 12pm EST
Join us in our live class!
3 Wedding Planning Necessities You Need To Nail From The Start
Learn how to plan and organize your dream wedding without stress, from the start!
See below for everything we’ll cover in the class and we’ll be answering your wedding planning questions live at the end!
We’ll Review the below topics in detail so You Can Start Your Planning Right!
- How to create an accurate and realistic wedding budget.
- How to prioritize your wedding budget.
- How to make difficult wedding budget decisions.
- Where to start to find your dream wedding venue.
- How to thoroughly research wedding venues.
- The questions you need to ask your wedding venue so you don’t end up with surprises.
- Venue next steps.
Vetting Your Wedding Vendors
- What you need to know before talking to vendors that most couples overlook.
- What you should be asking all your wedding vendors and answers you’ll want to hear.
- What to know before booking your wedding vendors so you don’t spend more than you budgeted.
- What’s next.
Hi, we’re Lauren and Margot,
We’ve put together this class from our 30+ years working in the wedding and event industry, planning hundreds of weddings from million-dollar budgets, to destination and backyard celebrations.
Don’t DIY your wedding day alone! We love using our experience and passion for wedding planning to help couples just like you plan their dream wedding day.
We stay on top of changing trends, new experiences, and the latest in wedding etiquette, so that we can bring you all the industry secrets to plan your perfect wedding, without the $$$$$ price tag.
Join the class and let us guide you through the top three wedding planning necessities to get right from the start, to create a memorable wedding day experience for your guests, your partner, and yourself.
Save you spot by filling out the form below for our free live class on Saturday, December 16th at 9am PST / 12pm EST.