Are you a bride-to-be who envisions a flawless wedding day but finds yourself overwhelmed by expectations during the planning process?
Introducing The Mini Wedding Planning Course
Since getting engaged, have any of these thoughts crossed your mind?
- How am I going to plan this entire wedding on my own?
- I believe I can do this but where do I start?
- How do I prioritize what’s most important?
- What if I forget something?
- How do I budget?
- How do I know if I’m getting the best vendor?
- What if I don’t get all of this planned in time?
- This is stressing me out!
For only $17, you can get instant access to 5 Wedding Course videos that’ll take you from overwhelmed to overjoyed.
In this step-by-step wedding planning course, we’ll teach you how to plan your wedding, stay within your budget, and even enjoy the process as your big (and unforgettable!) day approaches.
In the past, we’ve only offered our services to couples who need full-service wedding planners, but the longer we’ve been doing this, the more we believe that everyone deserves to know our industry secrets so they too can have the most memorable wedding day ever.
Learn the exact tips and tricks we’ve used with our own wedding planning clients to banish overwhelm, stay within your budget, and design a wedding that is truly unforgettable.
What you’ll learn in our Mini Wedding Planning Course:
Crafting Your Perfect Wedding Budget (Valued at $97):
Learn how to create a budget that aligns with your vision and still lets you get what you want.
Creating an Unforgettable Wedding Day Timeline (Valued at $97):
Ensure every moment flows seamlessly on your big day by having an organized timeline in place.
Choosing the Perfect Venue (Valued at $97):
Get expert tips on picking the perfect venue that wows your guests and creates a picture-perfect environment.
Selecting the Ideal Wedding Photographer (Valued at $97):
Learn how to find the right person to capture your best moments.
Involving Your Groom and Family in Planning (Valued at $47):
Wedding planning isn’t a solo affair. We’ll show you the best ways to involve your family so you’re not feeling like your big day rests on your shoulders alone.
TOTAL VALUE: $435
You’ll also get access to these BONUSES:
Bride & Groom’s Packing Lists (Valued at $27)
Wedding Budget Guide (Valued at $27)
Venue Pricing Questions to Ask (Valued at $27)
Wedding Gift Registry Instructions (Valued at $27)
Wedding Gift Sign in Template (Valued at $27)
10 Most Overlooked Wedding Day Details (Valued at $27)
TOTAL VALUE WITH BONUSES: $597
For the price of a latte and pastry, you’ll get access to some of the most important wedding planning tips to make your day memorable and stress-free.
Get instant access right now to The Mini Wedding Planning Course for just $17!
Why did we create this mini-course?
- We thoughtfully designed this mini-course to help couples stay on track with their wedding planning.
- You should feel excited about your big day – not exhausted before it even starts.
- Imagine planning your wedding, finding vendors, and designing your theme all without the headaches of wondering what to do next.
- Or wondering what you’re missing…
- Or feeling anxious that you may not be getting the best bang for your buck.
Rather than feeling overwhelmed by your wedding planning, you can:
- Feel like an expert wedding planner.
- Realize that wedding planning is easy and fun once you know what to look for and how to organize things.
- Avoid wasting your time searching the internet for the best wedding day timeline or budget template.
- Feel confident all of your best moments, laughs and memories will be captured by your awesome photographer.
You deserve to start your marriage off without the stress of planning a wedding weighing you down.
Enroll in this Wedding Planning Mini Course and start designing your dream wedding without feeling lost, overwhelmed, or unsure of what to do next.
We want every couple to feel confident enough when their wedding comes, that they can be a guest at their own wedding and float through the day carefree and be able to enjoy every moment with their friends and family.
It’s time for you to shed the stress, ditch the overwhelm, and have a solid plan to make your wedding the most memorable anyone has ever seen.